Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Hello Again

I'm trying to get myself into gear with writing and managing my social media, so this is one attempt to get my Blogger page together. All it takes is five sentences to make a paragraph, and I think I can manage to type this.

To make a stronger topic for my blog, I wrote, and, submitted a story for consideration to e-publish via Amazon. I don't know if it'll be accepted, but I needed to make an effort to get something positive done in regards to prose writing. I'm always writing, but the prose suffered greatly, as I hit a stump, and refused to write it out. I was being timid, when I needed to be a lion.

It's been a mad few days of events that's left me frustrated, and feeling like I crashed into a wall repeatedly. That has left me thinking of how to do something while I try to recover from the stress. I need to keep myself doing things that offer me positive expressions.

The sky has opened some, and putting some effort into getting my writing back in shape is one of the things I'd like to do today. Hello again, Blogger. I want you to shine, like back in the day. Let me at least put the effort into the material. I know I may not get it at 100%, but I won't give up on you.

No comments: